The Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189 is a visa for those who don’t have sponsored by an employer, a state or territory agency, or a family member or relative. The applicants who are looking for a permanent pathway to relocate to Australia, this is the best visa for you.
The Application process for a subclass 189 visa is quite easy. However, the applicant should know about the documents and requirements while applying for a 189 Visa Australia. If you are looking for a guide then this piece is for you.
Know what is visa 189 Australia:
Visa 189 is a visa for those who want to work and live in Australia. This visa allows an applicant to grow their career and work in Australia. The skilled independent visa 189 allows you to travel to and from Australia for 5 years once the visa is granted. You can also apply for permanent residency in Australia if you fulfill the requirement.
Know the benefits of Visa Subclass 189:
The Australia visa subclass 189 comes with the following benefits:
- After a while, applicants can apply for permanent residency and work in Australia.
- The applicant will have the Medicare scheme in Australia.
- They can pursue higher education in Australia.
- The applicant can sponsor their family members and relatives for permanent residence in Australia.
What are the 189 Requirements:
These are some of the requirements for Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189.
- The applicant should be below 45 years.
- Applicants should submit their EOI.
- While submitting EOI, the applicant will have to score 6 or higher in IELTS.
- The applicants should fulfill character-related requirements and submit related documents.
- The occupation or profession you are applying for should be listed in the subclass 189 occupation list.
- The applicant must pass the Skills Assessment tests with 65 pass marks in the Skilled Migration points testing.
- They should be invited to apply for the visa after submission of the EOI.
Which Document do You need to Apply for a 189 Visa?
To apply for Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189, you need these documents:
- Passport with photograph and valid for 6 months
- Application form for skilled independent visa 189
- Two colored passport-size photographs with white background
- Skills assessment report
- PTE/IELTS score report
- Documents to prove that you are a skilled employee
- Educational qualification documents
- Employment reference letters
- Character document
- Health documents
What is the English Language Requirement?
Whether you are fulfilling all the mentioned requirements, you will need to fulfill the English language requirement according to the guidelines of the government.
- You will need at least 6 in IELTS test score in each of the four test components of speaking, reading, writing, and listening; or
- An OET test score of at least B in each of the four test components of speaking, reading, writing, and listening; or
- A TOEFL iBT test score with at least the mentioned scores in the four test components: 18 for speaking, 13 for reading, 21 for writing, and 12 for listening; or
- A PTE Academic test score of at least 50 in four test components of speaking, reading, writing, and listening; or
- If you hold a passport from the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Ireland, or New Zealand.
If you satisfy some of these English language abilities, then you can apply for a 189 visa in Australia.
How to Apply for Visa Subclass 189?
To apply for visa 189, you will need the invitation to apply. You will need to apply for the visa within 60 days of the invitation. Check for the SkillSelect assessment, and English test points, and scoring higher points on the initial test will increase your chances to get the visa.
Collect all your documents, check for the requirements, and you can apply through the online portal named ImmiAccount.
Create an account on ImmiAccount and follow the process to apply. Submit the documents, application fee, and for confirmation. However, applying for a visa can be tough, and if you are confused and need help contact a professional migration agent.
Why consider a migration agent?
When applying for a visa, you might get stuck at some point. You might forget to check the documents. A single mistake can lead you to visa rejection and avoid visa rejection, consider consulting with the immigration agent in Perth.
The professional agents are experts and have expertise in visa application. They help you throughout the visa application process. The agent will help you with the document checklist, the visa process, and much more. They make your visa application process hassle-free until you get the visa.
You can easily work with visa 189 in Australia. If you want to book a consultation, then get in touch with a registered immigration agent in Perth who can help you with your visa application.